Unique in our offering is our multi-purpose sound-insulated studio with various set-up configurations. This links onto a natural-light airy Green/Breakout Room with dressing/make-up area, which backs onto a beautiful outdoor courtyard garden.
We believe in inclusive pricing and no hidden extras. When you hire with us, in addition to the studio itself, we include: -
- The Green Room including makeup/hair area
- Cold soft drinks in the drinks fridge
- The outdoor paved garden
- Shower facility/changing room
- Reception and holding of talent/contributors
- One Production desk in our reception area
- Male and female toilets
- Shared use of the Kitchenette with microwave/grill
- Use of crockery, cutlery and glasses
- Hot drinks - Cafetiere Coffee, Teas (including Herbal & Fruit)
- Dedicated Wi-Fi and wired Broadband connections
- All electricity for lighting up to and including 1KW
- Up to 30 pages printing and copying
- Iron/Ironing board, Hand steamer, Lint roller and Garment rail
Full length green infinity curve for flming chromakey Visual FX, pick-ups and interviews
L-Shaped white background for pieces to camera, 'How to' videos and product shoots
Use it as a breakout room, make-up and wardrobe area or even use it for filming
Bring your own rig or props to create different looks in conjunction with own.
Full length black molleton drapes and black floor to create a total black-out
Film outdoors in our garden courtyard or just relax after a hard days shoot!
We don't have in-house catering but being in the middle of Islington we get a bit spolit for food choices within 5 minutes walk of the studio. All hirers can bring food in and make use of the microwave/grill, crockery and cutlery in the kitchenette. Here’s a few recommendations...
Morning coffee -
1. Coffeeworks - 96-98 High Street, N1 8EG
2. Caffé Mobile - Outside The York pub, 82 Islington High Street N1 8EQ
3. Costa Coffee - 62 Upper Street, N1 0NY Sandwiches -
4. Pret a Manger at 21 Parkfield Street, N1 0PS, who will also deliver to the studio. Order online at http://www.pret.com/deliveries/
Hot food -
5. Five Guys - 71 Upper Street N1 0NY - Posh burgers
6. Byron - 341 Upper Street London N1 0PB - More posh burgers!
7. Chipotle - 334 Upper St London N1 0PB - Mexican Grill and Burritos
8. Itsu - N1 Centre, 21 Parkfield Street, N1 0PS - Japanese
9. Bombay Burrito - 357 Goswell Road, EC1V 7JL - Indian with a twist!
Post-shoot drinks -
10. Fredricks - Camden Passage, N1 8EG - Wine and Champagne bar
11. Earl of Essex - 25 Danbury Street N1 8LE - Gastro Pub with a micro-brewery
12. Duke of Cambridge - 30 Saint Peter's Street N1 8JT - Organic Gastro Pub
13. Tescos which is 2 minute walk away at 25-29 Islington Green, N1 8DU
For a more comprehensive list of what’s on and where to eat in Islington click here.