Central London's boutique film studio
A multi-purpose, sound-insulated filming space located in a beautiful, quiet leafy area of Angel Islington, two minutes away from the high street and public transport and but a stone's throw from ex-Mayor Boris's residence on Colebrooke Row. Please don't try it though, we'll get in trouble!
This bijou space prides itself on being the best small multi-purpose studio in central London boasting excellent acoustics and heavy sound insulation. You can even mix and match; so you could be shooting green screen in the morning and shooting against white screen or exposed brick in the afternoon! 'The Studio' is perfect for interviews, pick-ups, visual FX, pieces to camera and multi-contributor set-ups.
- 600 sq.ft (9m x 6m) exposed brick sound-insulated studio
- Green chromakey infinity curve green screen with Kino Flo lighting grid (daylight or tungsten)
- White screen curve with with Kino Flo lighting grid (daylight or tungsten) with optional white floor
- Total Blackout - Black drapes with optional black floor
- Adjoining breakout/green room with make-up/dressing station
- Use of our beautiful private paved garden which can also be used for outdoor filming or relaxing after a hard days shoot!